During Academic Session
|Sun. & Holidays||10F00`17F00
- Sat. & Sun. during vacation period
- End of the year days and New Year daysi27 Dec.`4 Jan.j
- Entrance Admission Days
- The open days are subject to change due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
@Open Hours & Calendar
- ID card is necessary for library use. Kagawa University students ID card is valid for use. Faculty and staff need ID card issued by the Personnel.
- Outside users may apply for use as well filling in the Application Form.
- When you lost the ID card, report to the Educational Affairs Group or to the Personnel Group.
- Scan your ID card at the entrance gate.
- Push the bar after the "OK"sign on the display.
- Take your belongings and baggages with you.
- Outside users who don't have the library card are asked to register at the service counter on the 2nd floor.
Book Detection System
- An electronic security system is located at the exit.
- Alarm will sound if a patron leaves with library materials which are not properly checked out.
- It is recommended for heart pacemaker wearers to keep away from the device.
- There are two ways of borrowing books. Bring the items to the service counter with ID card.
Or, use ABC machine, the patron self check unit. ----> details@
|Bound Journals||five volumes
- A reservation can be made for books on loan. fill out the reservation form. The library will send you an e-mail or place a notice on bulletin board when the book is available.
- To return the books, either bring the books to the service counter or use the ABC machine, the patron self check unit.
- After the library is closed, return them to the book drop box in front of the library
- When overdue , you will be suspended from the service for the same period. When overdue more than one month, the suspension period will be for three months.
Extension of Loan Period
- During spring, summer and winter vacations, the loan period will be extended. Check out the "What's New" on the branch library web site.
24 Hour Use
- The library offers information about library holdings, fact findings and literature searches. Libray guide and sessions are available upon request.
Ask at the service counter.
Books Lost or Damaged
- Lost or damaged materials should be replaced by patrons who are responsible for the compensation.
- Photocopies or books that are not available in the library are obtained through library network by mail or fax for a fee.
Method of Payment
|University Expense||Private Expense
|ILL ID is needed||cash
The library and patrons should comply with the copyright law and any charges incurred by ILL should be paid by patrons.
- Reservation for three group study rooms is needed during staffed huors.
- During self service opening, the three rooms are free to use.
The room is equipped with 18 personal computers for university users. They can be used for watching videos, checking e-mail and doing a paper for 24 hours.
- Your ID card is required when entering the room.
- Patrons other than Faculty of Medicine students shoud be registered as 24 hour user.
- Letters of introduction to other university libraries will be issued upon request. Usually, national university libraries permit post graduate students, faculty and staff from other library to use with the ID card.
- The Branch Library welcomes suggestions for purchasing books not owned by the library.
Please use My Library service on the web.
Or, put your request in the suggestion box on the 1st floor.
Your request will be honored as long as the budgets permit.
- ID card is needed for campus libraries
- Campus Document Delivery/Interlibrary Loan
Photocopies and materials from other Kagawa University libraries will be delivered to your campus through campus mail. Ask at the service counter.
- Document Delivery
10 yen should be paid per sheet. No postal fee is required.
- Interlibrary Loan
There is no cost for this service.
Faculty of Medicine Branch Libray is open to public.
- Borrowing books needs your ID for registration.
- Circulation@F@Two books for 14 days. Journals and audiovisual materials are not for circulation.